1) Information about collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can personally be identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Dr. med. Marcel Hoffmann, Chemistry Service Hoffmann, Ankerstrasse 3b, 06108 Halle, Germany, Tel .: +49 (0) 345 5172 3930, Fax: +49 (0) 345 5248 4999, E-mail: info [at] ra-services [dot] de. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 This site uses, for security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (such as orders or inquiries to the person in charge) an SSL resp. TLS Encryption navigation use sselung. You can see an encrypted connection to the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of blooms; informational use of our website, so if you do not register or otherwise provide information to us, we will only collect such data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called & quot; server log files & quot;). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is done by the Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to review the server logfiles at a later date, should specific indications point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit of our website attractive and to allow the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with affiliates to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, when you visit our website, cookies from affiliates are also stored on your hard drive (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually about their acceptance or the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general can only exclude. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is in the Help menu. each browser that tells you how to change your cookie settings.
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail) personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your request, which is the case if it can be deduced from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally cleared up and provided that no statutory retention requirements are in conflict / p>
5) Web analytics services
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
This website uses the web analysis service software Matomo (www.matomo.org (link is external)), a service of the supplier InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, ("Matomo"). ) on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO data collected and stored. From this data, pseudonymised usage profiles can be created and evaluated for the same purpose. Cookies can be used. Cookies are small text files stored locally in the cache of the site visitor's Internet browser. The cookies enable, among other things, the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected using Matomo technology (including your pseudonymized IP address) will be processed on our servers.
The information generated by the cookie in the pseudonymous user profile is not used to personally identify the visitor to this web site and is not merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, then you can object to the storage and use of the following at any time by mouse click. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, with the result that Matomo does not collect any session data. Please note that the complete deletion of your cookies will result in the opt-out cookie being deleted as well and possibly re-activated by you.
6) Rights of the person concerned
6.1The current data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) against the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, which we inform you below:
- Right to information as per Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients against whom your data are disclosed were or will be, the planned retention period or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition to processing, appeal to a supervisory authority, origin If your information has not been collected from us, the existence of automated decision - making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic and scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as yours Right to information, which guarantees are in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when forwarding your data to third parties;
- right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- right to deletion Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the provision of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where processing for the purpose of exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the purpose of exercising that right, necessary to defend or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data is disputed, if you are entitled to a deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and, instead, request the restriction of the processing of your data if you use your data to assert, defer or defend legal claims after we cease to use those data for purposes of our purpose or if you have filed an objection from Gr of your particular situation until it is clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing against the person in charge, he / she shall be obliged to make all such amendments to the personal data disclosed to you, this correction or Disclosure of data or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves an unreasonable amount of work or effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data transferability. Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent granted, in each case Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data once at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will promptly delete the data in question, provided that further processing can not be based on a legal basis for non-consensual processing. By revoking the consent, the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not exceeded;
- Right to complain Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of your personal data in breach of the GDPR is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the suspected infringement.
6.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR MAJOR LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE ANY PRESENT RIGHT TO SUBMIT AGAINST THIS PROCESSING FOR CONSEQUENCES WITH EFFECT ON THE FUTURE FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR CONTINGENCY RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ACCEPTANCE.
7) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the expiry of this period, the corresponding data are routinely cleared, provided that they are no longer required for the purpose of the contract or the initiation of the contract and / or that we have no legitimate interest in the re-storage.